Pool Opening Description of Services
All chemicals included NO CHARGE! with opening.
Preventative algaecide, shock, and water clarifier included.
Plus free water chemistry evaluation.
We can sell/deliver All your pool supplies at the time of your opening.
- Cover removal and storage
(standard and safety covers)
- Filtration system reinstallation (filter, pump, and chlorinator)
- Winter plug removal and storage
- Ladder, and hand-rail reattachment (all deck accessories)
- Initial chlorine shock treatment
- Eyeballs and Jets installed
- System start up. Pump and filter running unless repairs needed.
Pool Opening Extras
- Liquid chlorine added to pool at opening $25.00 per 5 gallons
- Pool vacuuming is an Option / Extra charge only after the pool is opened. Only then can our technician's visually evaluate your pools condition and discuss cleaning options and pricing.
- We can sell/deliver all pool supplies to you door at time of opening. Call for pricing.
Above ground starting at $199.00 INCL. CHEMICALS
Inground starting at $299.00 INCL. CHEMICALS
Inground including a spa $349.00 INCL. CHEMICALS
IMPORTANT: Repairs are not included in the opening price; plumbing leaks will be fixed as a separate work order. The pool cover must be reasonably dry and free of debris prior to the technician's arrival. Please have the pool filled to the normal operating level so we can start and test the filtration system. Please contact us at 267-579-6463 with any questions. We are here to work with you. Our goal is your 100% complete satisfaction.